HelloSME Pte. Ltd. (“HelloSME”)
- HelloSME, in conjunction with FTP collects, uses and discloses Personal Data for reasonable purposes in the course of business under the following circumstances:
- Only if there is consent or deemed consent from the individual and such purposes have been notified; and/or
- Only if it is required or allowed under applicable laws.
- HelloSME, in conjunction with FTP collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data in a manner to nurture and offer a single platform to small medium sized enterprises to help our members to go digital and regional by aggregating their digital needs and to further our mission to be an internationally recognised procurement leader and define procurement standards of excellence. We may use your Personal Data in marketing and promotional initiatives.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- HelloSME, in conjunction with FTP may collect your personal data through various ways, including:
- in the course of your engaging our services, or your providing documentation or information to us;
- when you communicate or interact with us via telephone, letters, fax, face-to-face meetings, our website, social media, email or any other mode of contact;
- when you attend events, including any of our networking events, or surveys conducted or organised by us and/or at any events co-organised by HelloSME with its partners or affiliates (including any photographs or videos taken by us or by our representatives during such events);
- when you submit any membership application; and
- when you request for mailing list inclusion with us.
- In addition to personal data provided to us, certain information related to you that is not considered personal data under the PDPA may also be collected. We collect this information to improve our website services. Such non-personal data may include information such as your IP address, the internet browser you use, details of your interaction with our website and other types of non-personal data.
PURPOSES FOR COLLECTION, USE DISCLOSURE AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
HelloSME, in conjunction with FTP collects and may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- for marketing campaigns through emailers;
- direct email contacts for reminders of assessment/certification/re-certification related matters;
- to invite you to our events and/or events jointly organised with our partners and affiliates;
- to invite you to participate in surveys conducted by us and/or our partners and affiliates to develop or improve our services and delivery;
- for general management and reporting purposes including invoicing and account management;
- to develop or improve our services and delivery of assessment/ certification/ re-certification related matters;
- for our promotional initiatives; and
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- HelloSME, in conjunction with FTP will not sell your personal information to any third party. Information you provide to us will only be disclosed to third parties where:
- you have expressly or implicitly consented to such disclosure, or may be deemed to have consented to such disclosure;
- necessary to provide you with the products and/or services you have requested for, or to respond to your queries;
- required by any government, statutory, or regulatory authority, or to comply with any applicable law, court order, directive, or proceeding of such authority;
- HelloSME, in conjunction with FTP believes, in good faith, that doing so will be appropriate or necessary for it to investigate and defend against any third party claims or allegations, or prevent or stop any illegal activity, security breaches, or harm to the Website, our interests, or any HelloSME employee.
ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
- HelloSME, in conjunction with FTP will take reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is accurate and complete, if your personal data is likely to be used by us to make a decision that affects you or disclosed to another organisation.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies. However, we cannot assume responsibility for any unauthorised use of your personal data by third parties which are wholly attributable to factors beyond our control.
We will also put in place measures such that your personal data in our possession or under our control is destroyed and/or anonymised as soon as it is reasonable to assume that (i) the purpose for which that personal data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of such personal data; and (ii) retention is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.
ACCESS AND WITHDRAWAL OF PERSONAL DATA
- You may withdraw your consent to our continued use and disclosure of your Personal Data or seek access to your Personal Data (to a reasonable extent and as permitted by the Act) at any time by writing to [email protected]
ACCURACY AND CORRECTION
- We encourage you to inform us when there are any changes to your Personal Data which you have provided us by writing to our Compliance Officer. We will correct or complete your Personal Data as soon as reasonably practicable. If you have any concerns, feedback or complaints about the use and/or sharing of your Personal Data, you may contact us at [email protected]