This Website is owned and maintained HelloSME.
1. USE OF WEBSITE
2. WEBSITE USAGE CONDUCT
2.2 You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation, the following:
- intercept or access data in or communications made via the Website which you are not authorised to intercept or access;
- Attempting to breach the security of the website without proper written authorisation;
- engage in any activity or act in a way which may corrupt or destroy other users’ data in, or disrupt use by other users of, the Website;
- reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software, code, scripts, or other technology infrastructure forming all or any part of the Website;
- use the HelloSME Website in a manner that is illegal, incitable, obscene, injurious or otherwise objectionable given the nature of HelloSME;
- Posting any material which is contrary to the laws of Singapore;
- use or attempt to use another user’s account, service, or personal information as they apply to the
- Attempting to send unsolicited emails, including promotion and/or advertising of products and services; and/or
- Attempting to disseminate any material which is harmful in nature including, but without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- You must keep confidential your user names and passwords as they apply to the Website.
3. PURCHASE AND PAYMENT
3.1 You should carefully read the item detail page and review information such as price, option price, (overseas) shipping charges, import duty, bulk purchase terms etc. and terms and conditions for sales or bulk purchases before purchasing an item.
3.2 We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any loss or damages to any buyer arising from shipping information and/or payer information entered by the buyer or wrong remittance by you (as the buyer) in connection with the payment for the items purchased. We reserve the right to check whether you (as a buyer) is duly authorized to use certain payment method, and may suspend the transaction until such authorization is confirmed or cancel the relevant transaction where such confirmation is not available. We reserve the right to refund any amounts provided by you should the promotional items for bulk purchase discounts that are offered by any of HelloSME’s affiliates or partners (including any of OEMs partners) are cancelled, revoked or suspended without any prior notice to you. Such timing of the promotions, periods of promotions and availability of products for such promotion are subject to HelloSME’s partners’ abilities to deliver those products during the bulk purchase discounts period.
4.1 The Website is made available on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and use of the Website and reliance on their content is at Your own risk. You should ensure that you have appropriate Internet security arrangements in place when accessing the Website.
4.2 While HelloSME makes every effort to ensure that all the content displayed on this Website is accurate and complete, we provide the content on this Website for purposes of information and do not guarantee accurateness or completeness of material on this Website. HelloSME reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, remove anything posted on this Website without any obligation to communicate any such decision or the reasons for the decision to anyone.
4.3 Links to third‐party content, websites and services found in the Website are for convenience and does not amount to endorsement by HelloSME. As HelloSME does not have any control over such third‐party links, HelloSME does not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on third‐party links accessed through the website.
5. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
5.1 Neither HelloSME nor any other party shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our Website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
5.2 Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (b) fraud; (c) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (d) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the Singapore Law.
6.1 You agree to indemnify and hold HelloSME and its affiliates, subscribers, partners, and employees, harmless from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, liabilities (including statutory liability and liability to third parties), penalties, and costs (including without limitation, legal costs on a full indemnity basis), awards, losses and/or expenses, due to or arising out of:
- Your use of and connection to this Website;
- Your violation of any rights of another person or entity;
- Your breach or any statutory requirement, duty or law.
7. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION