HelloSME Pte. Ltd. (“HelloSME”)
The HelloSME and the Fast Trade & Procurement Eco-System (“FTP”) sites (“Website) are owned and maintained by HelloSME Pte Ltd.
1. USE OF WEBSITE
2. WEBSITE USAGE CONDUCT
- 2.2 You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation to the following:
- intercept or access data in or communications made via the Website which you are not authorised to intercept or access;
- attempting to breach the security of the Website without proper written authorisation;
- engage in any activity or act in a way which may corrupt or destroy other users’ data in, or disrupt use by other users of, the Website;
- reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software, code, scripts, or other technology infrastructure forming all or any part of the Website;
- post any material on the Website which is contrary to the laws of Singapore;
- use or attempt to use another user’s account, service, or personal information;
- attempt to send unsolicited emails, including promotion and/or advertising of products and services;
- attempt to disseminate any material which is harmful in nature including, but without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data; and
- you must keep confidential your user names and passwords as they apply to the Website.
- 2.4 From time to time, HelloSME may collect and aggregate data from you on your use of the Website and services, including information on aggregated sales and purchases of products. HelloSME may use such aggregated data for purposes of monitoring the performance its services, and analyze the growing and changing needs of the users of its Website. This market research may also be used to understand and improve products and services to you. HelloSME’s use of data will not reveal any of your personal data, your confidential information, or personally identifiable information.
3. PURCHASE AND PAYMENT
- 3.1 You should carefully read the item detail page and review information such as price, option price, (overseas) shipping charges, import duty, and terms and conditions for sales or bulk purchases before purchasing an item.
- 3.2 We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any loss or damages to any buyer arising from shipping information and/or payer information entered by the buyer or wrong remittance by you (as the buyer) in connection with the payment for the items purchased. We reserve the right to check whether you (as a buyer) are duly authorized to use certain payment method, and may suspend the transaction until such authorization is confirmed or cancel the relevant transaction where such confirmation is not available
- 4.1 The Website is made available on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and use of the Website and reliance on their content is at your own risk. You should ensure that you have appropriate internet security arrangements in place when accessing the Website.
- 4.2 While HelloSME makes every effort to ensure that all the content displayed on this Website is accurate and complete, we do not guarantee accurateness or completeness of material placed by our partners on this Website. HelloSME reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, remove anything posted on this Website without any obligation to communicate any such decision or the reasons for the decision to anyone.
4.3 Links to third‐party content, websites and services found on the Website are for your convenience. As HelloSME does not have any control over such third‐party links, HelloSME does not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on third‐party links accessed through the Website.
HelloSME does not give any expressed or implied guarantees or representations regarding the merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or accuracy of the contents, services and information available on the Website.
HelloSME does not provide any financial advisory services. Our platform offers links to and information about financial products such as insurance plans or investment products. You should seek the advice of a licensed and qualified adviser and read the product summary and product highlight sheet before deciding whether the products you intend to purchase are suitable for you.
5. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- 5.1 Neither HelloSME nor any other party shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our Website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
- 6.1 You agree to indemnify and hold HelloSME and its affiliates, subscribers, partners, and employees, harmless from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, liabilities (including statutory liability and liability to third parties), penalties, and costs (including without limitation, legal costs on a full indemnity basis), awards, losses and/or expenses, due to or arising out of any of the following:
- Your use of and connection to this Website;
- Your violation of any rights of another person or entity; or
- Your breach or any statutory requirement, duty or law.
7. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION